Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are there any upfront costs or yearly membership dues?
2. Is IRG licensed and bonded?
Yes. IRG is fully licensed and bonded for the protection and assurance of our clients. In addition, we hold our professionals to all standards set forth by the Commercial Law League of America.
3. Is there a waiting period to use ClientConnect and view my accounts online?
No. While other agencies offer this service, few deliver. Our web interface is extraordinarily easy for our customers to use 24 hours a day. You are able to view and place accounts online, immediately, in addition to being able to add personal notes to the collection files.
4. Can I add collection charges to my past due balance?
In some cases, if you have properly planned ahead, the law allows you to pursue the collection fees you are paying IRG. First, your account must meet the following requirements:
5. What if I don't currently use a credit application with a personal guarantee?
It's never too late to start! A credit application with a personal guarantee should be standard for all new accounts. This can prove to be an invaluable instrument in not only defining credit limits and terms but also a debt collection tool should the account ultimately default. Clients of IRG who are currently placing accounts for collection are entitled to a free copy of the best credit application and personal guarantee available anywhere.
6. Can I still get a credit application and personal guarantee if I am not a customer of IRG?
6. What happens if my company needs to file suit? Can IRG handle national litigation?
IRG has an exclusive network of over 12,000 attorneys who are able to litigate anywhere in the world. Costs are minimal and only include actual filing fees and a nominal legal management fee.
7. Am I locked in to an exclusive contract for a specific period of time?
No. We are confident that the results we deliver will keep our clients coming back and, in most cases, exclusive with IRG by choice. You are always free to try other agencies, but at your own risk.
8. What happens if you are unsuccessful?
If litigation is not an option or if you elect not to go further, IRG will simply close our file and return it to you. Of course, any information obtained during the course of our investigation is available to you at no charge.